GDT: Ottawa Senators @ Buffalo Sabres 3/27 7PM MSG and Radio

bob_sauve28

The Sabres msg broadcast is so boring. From Dunleavy, to the awful theme music, to the color schemes and artwork. This team is taking a nose dive in all aspects 

Edited by OverPowerYou
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OverPowerYou said:

The Sabres msg broadcast is so boring. From Dunleavy, to the awful theme music, to the color schemes and artwork. This team is taking a nose dive in all aspects 

Couldn't agree more. Dunleavy is brutal and Ray isn't much better.  Production is bad as it ever was too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Tuch and Thompson could use a dose of Peterka… The kid takes charge of the puck and skates hard north and south through the neutral zone into the O-zone… Usually gets a shot off.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

If anyone needs a new coach, it's Owen Power 

Imagine thinking any team would be foolish enough to offer their leading scorer for him? Seriously, could you imagine some team being dumb enough to do something li...

Oh.

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

This team needs to move on from every player on the roster.  All gutless pussies.  You can’t change a tigers stripes.  No one with any passion on the roster.

Don't you live in BC. ? What were they saying about them before Bruce was fired ? 

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

This team needs to move on from every player on the roster.  All gutless pussies.  You can’t change a tigers stripes.  No one with any passion on the roster.

Yup, the strategy of churning through players has worked out great... for all those teams who were shrewd enough to take advantage of our stupidity.

7 minutes ago, inkman said:

Kind of surprised the p word made it past the censor, but I respect the sentiment

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I imagine the same people who are dumping on Power were the same people that wanted to trade Dahlin.  
wanted to waive guys like UPL and Mitts

hell, I even remember people wanted to trade JJP not long ago 

Oh I'm much more patient because of Dahlin. But he's still playing poorly now. Tage too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Other than UPL, there’s not a player I wouldn’t package or trade for the right players with speed, skill, Cup experience, and grit… 

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Why? Why can so many others teams turn it around with the right coach but not the Sabres ? 

I think we could. But you also need a competent GM. Pigeonholing it all onto Granato is cheap and lazy 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Thorny said:

Mike is right it’s mostly the roster. Coach will help but it’s significantly more on Adams 

Yes, guy who never posts but just gives out reactions: it’s on Adams by a significantly higher amount. He’s also the guy that picks the coaches

Just now, sabremike said:

Torts has a team with a roster that makes ours look like the 85 Oilers in a playoff spot.

The collective delusion regarding our roster is truly something else

Its composition is reflected in the standings. No more no less

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

The collective delusion regarding our roster is truly something else

Its composition is reflected in the standings. No more no less

Look at all the players this organization has churned through who went on to great success elsewhere.

• Agree 1