GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Edmonton Oilers Thurs. 3/21- 9pm MSG, ESPN+ and WGR Radio

Outside of 4-5 players, I really don’t see anything but a continuous bottom feeder. What have they done to our franchise? There is literally no end in sight to this madness. The coaching staff needs to be fired based on principle at this point. 

• Agree 5

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

We can't have somebody like that.....because he would block the development of our young prospects 🤮.  Only in the Pegula bizarro world does this make sense.

Yet, he was available.  

• Like (+1) 1

It was probably mentioned somewhere in the pages I missed. Edmonton is now the oldest team in the NHL. They crashed the net over and over opening up all the ice for their speed. Then, it was the proverbial double-tap to the head. Then, kick 'em while they're down. Stop, they're already dead!

Just now, HumanSlinky39 said:

THAT'S the kind of game that should convince a GM he needs a new coach. Absolutely gutless effort. 

For 31 other NHL teams, you're right. But here In Sunny Buffalo, mediocrity is the ceiling. We're still trying 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, rickshaw said:

UPL getting lit up. How bad was the team in front of him. Thank goodness I didn’t get that game the other night.

They were criminally negligent, or incompetent...take your pick. Hung him out to try time and again. He should be livid.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Claude Balls said:

I'll be shocked if Granato gets fired. TP, DG and KA are just as spineless as the players on this team. Disgusting all around. 

Those ***** are here for the long haul.

screwed-we-are-screwed(1).gif.fb8432a3efd66fea9a2936bbe9a022c0.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 3

If Don Granato is the head coach next season for the Buffalo Sabres the playoff drought will continue for the Sabres next season. I see no way that Terry Pegula is parting ways with Don Granato so the Sabres playoff drought will most likely continue. Again I hope I am wrong in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Second Line Center said:

I’m going to need to hear UPL call this team out or something. 

UPL has been great since January but in all honesty he was hideous tonight.  When the game was close, he let in really bad goals (1,2,4). If he played well, the Sabres might have been up by 2 or 3 goals = different game.  Offense was also MIA other than line 1.  Not sure why Granato kept sending out the Rousek line,Skinner was MIA and Cozens tries but he's a liability at this point.