GDT/ Buffalo Sabres @ Florida Panthers Tues Feb27th 7pm ESPN+ and WGR Radio

Shoot da Puck

1 minute ago, rickshaw said:

It’s nice we are competing but the playoffs are not happening. Over last 10 we picked up 2 pts on WC team. Less to others ahead of him.

So at best we will be 6 or 7 behind when it’s all said and done.

The playoffs have never been in play this year. This team is not even remotely close to making the playoffs as is. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Never forget, ham sandwich hammered for a full season that Evan Rodriguez was an "ahl player".

Also all these ex-sabres on FL are complimentary parts not leaders. Similar to Vegas.

Tkachuk, Barkov, Ekbald are very strong leaders that set the tone for their team (so softies like Reinhart and Montour can play their pretty game).  The Sabres have Okposo, Thompson and Dahlin to match that? Standings make complete sense.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6

4 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Skinner and Tuch have done next to nothing to deserve a spot on the top line 

why would you lean on them in the closing minute of a game when you are desperate for a goal 

Tuch played hard tonight. I don’t know what your watching. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Getpucksdeep said:

Never forget, ham sandwich hammered for a full season that Evan Rodriguez was an "ahl player".

Also all these ex-sabres on FL are complimentary parts not leaders. Similar to Vegas.

Tkachuk, Barkov, Ekbald are very strong leaders that set the tone for their team (so softies like Reinhart and Montour can play their pretty game).  The Sabres have Okposo, Thompson and Dahlin to match that? Standings make complete sense.

BINGO!!!!

We have a good bingo. Are there any other winners? Any other winners?

That closes up game 58, regular bingo. Next up is the round Robin. Regular bingo or 4 corners with 12 passes in the O zone before losing the puck, paying 20 buck.

Good luck. And our first number 8s?

Just now, Pimlach said:

Tuch played hard tonight. I don’t know what your watching. 

He wants Tuch to sprout wings and fly

An aggravating game all around; team plays a solid 1st and 3rd against one of the best in the league; UPL stones up the 2nd and yet we still lose since the refs have no idea what a ***** penalty is and have tissue paper skin. They can all go ***** off a short pier

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, thewookie1 said:

An aggravating game all around; team plays a solid 1st and 3rd against one of the best in the league; UPL stones up the 2nd and yet we still lose since the refs have no idea what a ***** penalty is and have tissue paper skin. They can all go ***** off a short pier

I want him to use his frame and create havoc around the opposing net.  He's a 6'3 perimeter player 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I want him to use his frame and create havoc around the opposing net.  He's a 6'3 perimeter player 

I think this goes back to coaching. I really believe they are coached not to hit so they can keep moving. It’s a flawed system no doubt.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

He has zero courage.  I want a big man who will battle in front of the net.   I'll take KO to do that over Tuch 

None of our so-called big men have the courage to do this.....we have to depend on our little 18-year old to get it done.  Thanks GMKA! 😡

1 minute ago, thewookie1 said:

I agree Tuch played hard. They all played hard. I also agree with @Getpucksdeep, the team is to much pretty identity.

It was officiating that lost them this game though. They had several chances to score, Skinner being the brightest example. They didn't capitalize. It's a theme thus season. Call it snake bitten, bad puck luck, whatever it's called it equals L's instead of W's in some cases. This game being one of those cases 

why did we get two penalties on the Benson penalty play?  Granato get an unsportsmanlike call?  I seem to be in the minority here in saying that shouldn't have been a call on Benson.  Montour interfered with benson, causing him to fall into the FLA player.  Should have been a non-call.  Refs were horshat again.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, CTJoe said:

why did we get two penalties on the Benson penalty play?  Granato get an unsportsmanlike call?  I seem to be in the minority here in saying that shouldn't have been a call on Benson.  Montour interfered with benson, causing him to fall into the FLA player.  Should have been a non-call.  Refs were horshat again.

Yeah he got a bench penalty. Screaming at the ref on a blatant penalty.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.