GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Sat. 5 pm ET, Dec 30, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

Spoonman

2 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

Quinn is 12 of 14 on faceoffs?

Line is 15-1 on chances?

Top line.

Quinn-Cozens-Peterka is our first line right now. Β  The coaches might not admit that but the are. Β 

2 minutes ago, Contempt said:

They got scored on first. They've come from behind to win after giving up the first goal one time all year.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I've only pretty much stopped watching games but because of the early start time thought I'd try to watch. We've taken a step back this year and it's basically the same team. That makes me think it's coaching. But we do have a few no shows with our players. When I say a few I'm being very generous. Still coaching and KA need to address that also.

I just got my theater sound hooked up in the basement, an MTX sub with surround speakers in the ceiling with a Yamaha rx-vr receiver...great sound.Β 

Β 

I haven't tried it on television setting yet, so I get the TV turned on, get the sound up and pop on fubo. Sabres game comes on and within 8 seconds... CbJ scores... The first sound I hear is the sound of pure suckitude.Β 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.