GDT: Blue Jackets @ Sabres - Sat. 5 pm ET, Dec 30, 2023, MSG-B, BSOH 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

Well they played good enough to win but I think it's fair to say Columbus was gassed in the third and just hanging on with the back to back. The Cozens line came out with the energy you want from the outset. If all the lines played like that every night we'd have a much better record than we do. 

On the negative side Dahlin was garbage today. Seemed like his head was somewhere else but he made a lot of errors and some of them cost. He has to be better than that (and usually is). Too many bad passes and turnovers for the team as a whole. Fortunately Columbus didn't make them pay most of the time. 

Win's a win. On to the next. Hopefully they can keep up the energy level on their back to back. 

Disappointed when i saw that the sabres are playing again tomorrow. They still don't have any players with killer instinct. Players in the past with killer instinct: Vanek, Briere, Drury, Eichel.... 

I don't really get excited when any current sabres player has the puck on his stick. 

Edited by OverPowerYou
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.