GDT: Sabres @ Avs - Wed. 10 pm ET, Dec 13, 2023, TNT, MAX, ALT 📺 WGR 📻

Spoonman

3 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Isn't a coaching change like the obvious move here for Buffalo? I wish Granato was guiding this team to the growth many were expecting, but it's not happening. Don't coaching changes in the NHL usually work a little better, a little faster, than in the NFL? 

Look at the Oilers now after they made theirs.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Mango said:

I have a less than favorable feed and every link is NJ v BOS. Great game no complaints. Are they holding the start of the Sabres for this to finish?

Guys this is my fault. When I’m on the board during either Sabres or Bills game we normally lose.

I was selfishly looking for answers. I’m sorry. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Sabres could have not even come out on the ice tonight and the scoreboard wouldn’t be any worse. Down 3-0 and not even a shot on goal. Like why even bother at this point? 

Oh and for those wanting Granato gone, there is zero chance he will be fired especially with his brother being recently diagnosed with cancer. Absolutely sucks for his brother, cancer blows. But I think there is no freaking way the Sabres would fire Granato right now with that situation, besides the fact they love him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.