GDT: Sabres @ Bruins - Thurs. 7pm, Dec 7, 2023, MSG/ESPN+ πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

LGR4GM

Just now, Doohickie said:

but not good enough to get us to the playoffs, so... not good enough.

I’m not sure if you are trollingΒ 

one player doesn’t carry a team to the playoffs, that’s not how it works. Is that your actual argument? That we didn’t make the playoffs so Ullmark wasn’t good enough?Β 

He posted a .917 sv% with a 2.63 GAA his last season in BuffaloΒ 

For comparison UPL has a .907 sv% with a 2.81 GAA this seasonΒ 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Thorny said:

I’m not sure if you are trollingΒ 

one player doesn’t carry a team to the playoffs, that’s not how it works. Is that your actual argument? That we didn’t make the playoffs so Ullmark wasn’t good enough?Β 

He posted a .917 sv% with a 2.63 GAA his last season in BuffaloΒ 

For comparison UPL has a .907 sv% with a 2.81 GAA this seasonΒ 

I'm not arguing I'm just trash talking.Β  Relax.

4 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

Then Howard started to "Pick the Bills!" for 17 years.

image.png.ee7119ba4f91aada2cf9cea043b71de3.png

The worst segment in sports radio history. I’m not really sure how listening to a simpleton predict games every week was enjoyable to anyone.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

Trash talking? I didn’t realize we were on opposite sides lolΒ 

w/e moving onΒ 

Since it was a response to me, I should respond. My memory os of a guy who was decent, but always hurt who had a propensity to let in goals from the top of the circle or farther.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Mittelstadt... you beautiful SOB.

Β 

5 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Let us not forget the role Mitts played in the final minutes.Β  He disrupted at least three Boston shots that would have been Grade A chances.Β  For a guy with a stat line of 0 all the way across, he played a helluva game.

I'm with you

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

I say play Levi again in Montreal...big game tonight in his collegiate area home....now maybe he can back it up with another win in his French Canadian stomping grounds.

I think you have to go back to UPL if he’s healthy. They intimated to him he’s the starter/earned more games, I’d give him a shot to continue seizing thatΒ 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Slack_in_MA said:

That’s not Mrs Robinson….

Since when did facts become so important on this site?Β Β 

@Slack_in_MAΒ you seem just a wee bit full of yourself tonight with that win in your backyard @ Tha Gaaaden!Β Β 

Β 

OK, can we just do this?Β 

Let's just agree that this IS Mr Robinson from my favorite childhood TV show, Mr Robinson's Neighborhood.

image.png.8efc5a9cdaf725791bf4d46b69126902.png

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I say play Levi again in Montreal...big game tonight in his collegiate area home....now maybe he can back it up with another win in his French Canadian stomping grounds.

No.Β  If he's healthy, give UPL the Moe-ray-all game.Β  And then give Levi the Yotes.

Alternate them more or less with UPL getting the tougher game until he either falters or Levi continues to play like he did tonight.Β  Then, alternate them with Levi getting the tougher game.

Give Comrie an odd game when circumstances dictate it.Β  (Likely stealing one of Levi's starts.)

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

The worst segment in sports radio history. I’m not really sure how listening to a simpleton predict games every week was enjoyable to anyone.Β 

Well, my goal was the hair loss, but then you got serious. 🀑

image.png.56befa2a35aeee4a1706c6f8e542acdc.png

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.