GDT: Sabres @ Penguins - Nov 11, 2023 - 7:30pm, MSG/ESPN+📺WGR📻

LGR4GM

3 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

It's a great shot/heads up play... Combined with a goalie out of position. You're like 7 ft tall... Cmon. 

Also, the PP is limp, very limp 

Sad Henry Rollins GIF

I have to laugh with those who are blaming UPL for that goal. I’m sure if it was Levi everyone would be excusing it. I would love to know what position should he be at for a shot like that 🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

I have to laugh with those who are blaming UPL for that goal. I’m sure if it was Levi everyone would be excusing it. I would love to know what position should he be at for a shot like that 🤦‍♂️

@Sidc3000 I cannot believe that we agree on the UPL hate. He is having a good year so far & has been only healthy G early on.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Edited by Spoonman
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sidc3000 said:

Upon further review... It went of Sammy's stick, which changes things, he was looking to stop the pass across. I'm watching while working in the ER so it's a lot of quick glances and then off. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.