[GDT] 2023 NHL Draft, 7PM ET, ESPN

#freejame

8 minutes ago, #freejame said:

I know we have ten draft threads already, but there should probably be a specific thread for the draft as it unfolds as well. 

@#freejame you down at the Tire shop to watch this thing live? I was in Dallas when we got Dhals.....cool experience. Got my pic w Lord Stanley's Cup (no I did not touch it!)

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

Gold leader standing by.

@LGR4GM & @steveoath which one of you is shot out of space first, I feel like Gold Leader bit it. 

6 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

@#freejame you down at the Tire shop to watch this thing live? I was in Dallas when we got Dhals.....cool experience. Got my pic w Lord Stanley's Cup (no I did not touch it!)

@LGR4GM & @steveoath which one of you is shot out of space first, I feel like Gold Leader bit it. 

What was Wedges call sign? Red 3?

8 minutes ago, Spoonman said:

I’m sitting at home with the baby tonight. I looked into tickets but they didn’t sell as solos either.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, #freejame said:

I’m sitting at home with the baby tonight. I looked into tickets but they didn’t sell as solos either.  

Good opportunity to get the kid sold on Sabresfandom!

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

I wish I was young.

Sometimes when you're on the toilet you can't get up you'll understand some day 😕

Yeah, cuz I'M young..... 👀

Wedge was Red 2.

(Biggs was Red 3. John D = 4. Luke 5, Porkins 6... etc.)

Did y'all know that Lego is finally releasing a set with an official Red Leader (Garven Dreis) minifig this summer? The more you know.

All that will be missing of the original Star Wars fighter crew will be a Pops (Gold 5).

• Thanks (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.