GDT: Sabres @ Devils - April 11, 2023, 7pm, MSG πŸ“Ί WGR πŸ“»

LGR4GM

9 minutes ago, Second Line Center said:

Β 

Like I said nothing against him - and that was awesome but up to now I couldn’t see not getting that line back together in a must win down 2. Β 
Β 

Casey has definitely arrived. Β 

He’s really benefitted from the line changes. He’s a much better passer than scorer.Β 

That said, he needs some improvement.

1. He doesn’t have a strong shot. Or deadly accurate. Has to get stronger on the shot.Β 
2. He has to get stronger and more physical. Both on face offs and in general.Β 

I think he can do both and become a real positive for the team. But still has some off season work to do. Β 

I was down on him early but he’s proven me wrong.Β 

Edited by FrenchConnection44
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, sweetlou said:

DG says its most important game of the year and then you dress a guy who is a -24 on the year and can't play against the bigger forwards on NJ. Dumb move DG!!Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Second Line Center said:

Β 

Stillman played a long 6 minutes last night. Β 
Β 

I don’t get it. Β 

I never want to see 46,10 and 78 play again for this team. Absolutely PUTRID

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Bryson and Boosh get overwhelmed.Β 

Yes. Β Dahlin playedΒ 30 minutes the other night. Β Power 25. Β 

Β 

We really need to upgrade 2 defenseman in the offseason.Β 

Edited by Pimlach

Damn… Hard to fathom why Granato benched Stillman in favor of Bryson tonight… Stillman was part of all the recent games and points… More physical… Who breaks up the magic of a streaking roster??… Have to believe it was analytics and not a DG hunch… 

Just now, Believer said:

Damn… Hard to fathom why Granato benched Stillman in favor of Bryson tonight… Stillman was part of all the recent games and points… More physical… Who breaks up the magic of a streaking roster??… Have to believe it was analytics and not a DG hunch… 

Analytics are not fans of BrysonΒ 

2 minutes ago, Believer said:

Unless Stillman is hurting?Β 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.