GDT: Big Bad Bruins at Sabres, 3-19-2023 1pm ESPN+, MSG

matter2003

6 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

This crowd is utterly embarrassing and I gotta tell you, this team is bottom 5 in the nhl, zero doubt

Perhaps when the team is actually less embarrassing than the crowd, that will change. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Same here. I realized the playoffs were slipping away a couple weeks ago, so I contented myself by needing to see young guys still learning and contributing while the team still put up a fight. But the pressure is clearly too much for this fragile group it seems. I can only hope this serves to inform them moving forward. 

This collapse isn't something completely trivial, I want to hear and see things from Kevyn and Don that will give me confidence they will navigate through it successfully. These are the moments it terrifies me that none of the coaching staff or GM has had NHL chops before getting here. Completely blind faith right now

martywilford.thumb.jpg.0c16a3b2d18d17bbfd119dbc8d5ec2bc.jpg

Seriously who is this "Marty Wilford" guy standing by Donny? I'm not convinced he's a real person. He looks like a coach rendering from EA NHL 2008. Why should I be convinced that this guy can fix our defense and PK? 

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

This collapse isn't something completely trivial, I want to hear and see things from Kevyn and Don that will give me confidence they will navigate through it successfully. These are the moments it terrifies me that none of the coaching staff or GM has had NHL chops before getting here. Completely blind faith right now

Seriously who is this "Marty Wilford" guy standing by Donny? I'm not convinced he's a real person. He looks like a coach rendering from EA NHL 2008. Why should I be convinced that this guy can fix our defense and PK? 

Looks like a fat Keith Jones.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

I just got called autistic by a guy with 9 posts. 

I can't tell if I should feel honored or insulted

Welcome to the board homie 

This is the only time I'll be posting.

I thought you had self-diagnosed here as autistic before, but that could have been any number of posters, I suppose.

Just now, hockey said:

This is the only time I'll be posting.

I thought you had self-diagnosed here as autistic before, but that could have been any number of posters, I suppose.

I have joked about it probably. I also think I called Thorny autistic recently. I'm not autistic though my (teacher) wife says sometimes she thinks I'm slightly on the spectrum 

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

The collapse isn’t trivial because you are what your record is and there’s a fair few games left. The only fair measure of what the Sabres WERE this season is the full point total because the point total from 75% of the way through was earned, in some ways, through an over reliance on our top players due to lack of depth that was never sustainable 

these games are ALSO the 2022-23 Buffalo Sabres. 

• dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

I'd prefer to see Donny pounding on Greenway right now to further "engage" and make a difference!

I was accused of old fashion, even Neanderthal-like thinking, for suggesting that our 6’6” 235 lb flower-forward do this. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.