GDT: 🏒 Los Angeles Kings @ Buffalo Sabres) 13 December 2022' 7:00 PM ET* MSG! WGR?

Doohickie

5 minutes ago, DarthEbriate said:

I was just thinking... the Sabres are going to have to score 3 in a hurry to keep that whole "always scoring 3 to win" thing going. And that didn't take long.

They actually haven’t won when scoring 3 or less. So still on track for a breaker 

Olofsson looks better away from Casey

Quinn made a really nice pass for apple

Cozens another good game 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

They actually haven’t won when scoring 3 or less. So still on track for a breaker 

Olofsson looks better away from Casey

Quinn made a really nice pass for apple

Cozens another good game 

I wonder how Casey would look away from Casey. 

Oh wait…

• Haha (+1) 1

This team can score goals bro, if Anderson was just 10 years younger...

As the defense gets older that will get better to with experience, learning other star players in the NHL tendencies etc.

But I think its time to go out and find a bonafide goal-tender this trade deadline or off-season, I don't think UPL is it and Levi is still gonna be at least 1 more year away, I would say 2 years in the AHL if we want to develop him properly.

Were just gonna have to bite the bullet and get an around 30 year old veteran goalie and sign him to a 5 year contract or spend assets to trade for one, and make Levi out-perform him to take the number 1 spot in the future, should of happened before this season honestly.

Edited by FanaticSense06