๐Ÿ’ Buffalo @ Columbus, 7 December 2022 7:30 PM ET, TNT TV, WGR Radio

Doohickie

10 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Iโ€™ll just never understand why people who mop toilets (or nickname themselves after the tools of such) think it is fun to troll people on the internet.ย 
ย 

Dear mop of toilets, please find a new hobby. And congrats, youโ€™re the person who encouraged me to learn the ignore feature of this website. Please wear this as a badge of honor.
I hope you one day feel that it is more redeeming to engage in discourse rather than rattle a can in peopleโ€™s faces. ย I hope something happens in your life that makes you happy enough to be decent to strangers who have a common bond (Sabres fandom).ย 

I didn't read thisย 

11 minutes ago, Porous Five Hole said:

Iโ€™ll just never understand why people who mop toilets (or nickname themselves after the tools of such) think it is fun to troll people on the internet.ย 
ย 

Dear mop of toilets, please find a new hobby. And congrats, youโ€™re the person who encouraged me to learn the ignore feature of this website. Please wear this as a badge of honor.
I hope you one day feel that it is more redeeming to engage in discourse rather than rattle a can in peopleโ€™s faces. ย I hope something happens in your life that makes you happy enough to be decent to strangers who have a common bond (Sabres fandom).ย 

america burn GIF

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

ย 

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, sabresouth said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned up thread,ย  but Iย  think the Jost, Krebs swap of lines has been a net positive.ย 

For both lines, yes.ย  I think Jost has an energy that's positively influencing Mitts and even Ollie a little.ย  Krebs needs the training wheels of Okie and Gus to rehabilitate his game and I think it's working.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

For both lines, yes.ย  I think Jost has an energy that's positively influencing Mitts and even Ollie a little.ย  Krebs needs the training wheels of Okie and Gus to rehabilitate his game and I think it's working.

On the transition before Krebs's goal I had actually, maybe like others, noticed his immediate hustle on turning and skating really hard after losing possession to catch the puck, so I was watching him and nodding approval as the turnover was forced and carried over into one heck of a baseline drive to the basket. It was this perfect, immediate response to a frustrating offensive zone TO and was (maybe improbably) rewarded as such.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

November 3, 2018, against the Ottawa Senators.ย  I clearly remember this because one of my Bills Backers friends owns a dive bar, and he opened early to let Sabres fans watch the game (I believe it was a noon start here in Texas).ย  We brought some munchies and stuff.ย  Every time the Sabres scored we did a shot.ย  I had to wait around a while after the game ended to sober up so I could drive home.

lol, well I was right, it's been quite a while.ย 

1 hour ago, Doohickie said:

He's depth.ย  Get over it.

There's nothing to get over, he was -2 in a 9 goal game. As a D man in my youth one of the first things we learned was never stick your stick forward towards a shot where you end up deflecting it. You block it with your body or you get the hell out of the way so the goalie can make the play. Hockey 101.ย 

Mitts and VO were equally bad, but that's being hammered to death in other threads.ย 

Power, on the other hand was very good.ย 

• Like (+1) 1

I think I found an actual picture of Doohickie it's right here take a lookย 

b05ba7842178b2b255826518061abfec.thumb.jpg.1d1f9e761a5b494acb690e559360add8.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.