11/9/22 GDT Rochester @ Syracuse 7pm AHLTV

inkman

8 hours ago, inkman said:

Amerks being led by prospects is what I’m here for.  Do we think Biro & Weissbach are Sabres prospects?  I’m not sure what to think.  Nice to see Rousek & Kulich near the leading scorers for the Amerks. 

537DBB9A-5A60-40E9-BA69-91E3D6AEA69E.png

They have been good at this level so far.

I think they're prospects.

How well their prospects are, of making the Sabres, I couldn't tell you. 

10 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Raddysh is a punk. There are several in the Tampa pipeline it seems. I’m beginning to think they’re coached that way deliberately. 

Shocking. How has Tampa possibly been as good as they have been for as long as they have?

Edited by SwampD

8 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Raddysh is a punk. There are several in the Tampa pipeline it seems. I’m beginning to think they’re coached that way deliberately. 

I am glad that I am not the only one who thinks so.

57 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Sheahan, big or bigger than Raddysh, skates up and does the whole hug/chat thing. 🙄  

At least the much smaller Biro tried to respond, but yeah liberties will continue to be taken.  I think that's the book on the Sabres and Amerks.

Doesn’t help that the Amerks are missing Mersch, Malone, Tischke. 

But I agree in general. I like where the organization is headed overall, but they need some more heavy talent. You can’t win when every player is small and skilled. I don’t care if this opinion is old fashioned, you still need heavy players to make through multiple playoff rounds. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.