GDT - 10/14/22 - Marlies @ Amerks - 7:05 AHLTV (may be free trial)

inkman

• inkman changed the title to GDT - 10/14/22 - Marlies @ Amerks - 7:05 AHLTV (may be free trial)

Kind of disappointed I'm going to miss watching this game as I watched a large portion of the Amerks games last season (oh god does AHLtv needs help) and I really want to see how Kozak and Kulich handle themselves. But it's a Friday and we have a babysitter and dinner reservations. I suspect cancelling for an AHL hockey game is going to be a quick way to experience tent camping in my backyard.

Someone please give updates once the puck drops so I can live vicariously through you.

7 minutes ago, FanaticSense06 said:

BS penalty on Kozak

It’s the AHL.  The NHL is a complete joke in regard to all officiating.  I can’t even think of a descriptor for AHL officiating. Needless to say, there is no call made by any official in either of these leagues that surprises me.  I’ve seen guys try to murder players on the ice without penalty.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.