Payton Crebs: there are no egos in our room

SDS

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

That is not what is happening here.  At least not the way I see it.

Gotta disagree with you on this one my friend.

Original point was made and Curt acknowledged it long ago. Not seeing any positives in perpetuating it, which is what this thread title inevitably does.

1 minute ago, Curt said:

I suggest getting your vision checked.

What do you think it is that’s throwing everyone off of the main point?

My vision is fine.  With mild corrective lenses.  But thank you.

I may be wrong, but I believe that @SDS is referencing SabreSpace and how there should not be egos here.  Especially ones that are brused easily.

Have a nice day.  I am far too busy to be spending time on this.

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Gotta disagree with you on this one my friend.

Original point was made and Curt acknowledged it long ago. Not seeing any positives in perpetuating it, which is what this thread title inevitably does.

I think that you too are missing the whole point.

See my post in reply to Curt.

What possible motivation would @SDS have for perpetuating this spelling nonsense if not to be making a greater point?

He even changed the thread title back to the original after @nfreeman had changed the spelling of krebs' name.

31 minutes ago, The Ghost of Doohickie said:

My vision is fine.  With mild corrective lenses.  But thank you.

I may be wrong, but I believe that @SDS is referencing SabreSpace and how there should not be egos here.  Especially ones that are brused easily.

Have a nice day.  I am far too busy to be spending time on this.

I disagree.  I too need corrective lenses, but different prescriptions for different folks I guess.

I think that without ego, someone would be able to accept a simple spelling correction as a harmless thing and wouldn’t find it necessary to repeatedly tell someone they were wrong for presenting the correction.

Without ego, they also would not feel it necessary to then create a thread title with an intentional misspelling in order to visibly perpetuate the issue.  It feels rather targeted to me personally, I can only assume because I took a stand that differed from the OP’s opinion.

That is how I view the situation.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Derrico said:

I'm lost.  I must have missed a thread somewhere that explains the back story to this....

A lot of it got deleted by the poster.

A poster gave a list of 5 or 6 names of current players and their correct spelling after another poster misspelled Krebs. For some unknown reason this was a purely evil thing to do.

Could the poster that issued the correct spellings been more gentle, sure. Did he in anyway attack anyone or group or was the post malicious in anyway, no. 

Edited by woods-racer
  • Thanks (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Curt said:

Yes, you do have some reading to catch up on.  You will find that correcting spelling errors is severely frowned upon.  Please avoid this cringy AF behavior in the future.

Far more cringe that a person can't even spell a player name right, IMO

Edited by matter2003

On 3/28/2022 at 1:53 AM, Richard Noggin said:

A bit simplified, for sure, and even naïve, possibly, as many successful organizations have been built (especially early on) with cultures of ruthless growth/success at any cost.

Still my favorite name on the board. Dick head!! 😀

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.