Frozen 4 Championship Tournament 3/24/22

jsb

Congrats to SUNY Geneseo who will be playing in the D3 National Championship game tonight in Lake Placid. They advanced after stomping NE 8-3 yesterday. Tough test tonight against the "big and heavy" Adrian hockey team, who are riding a 30 game win streak. Speed vs. size tonight.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

I don’t get your take at all. Kent Johnson and Bjork are in different stratospheres as players. Johnson might be the most talented player in college hockey

My point is in bold.

I honestly have no idea if the man will go on to great success or not.

He wouldn't be the first to fail to meet expectations at the next level though and in my opinion could end up the "disappointment from this draft. That's all.

Time will tell the story and if we're both still here I'll let you tell me all about why I was wrong in a few years. 

14 hours ago, Claude Balls said:

Congrats to SUNY Geneseo who will be playing in the D3 National Championship game tonight in Lake Placid. They advanced after stomping NE 8-3 yesterday. Tough test tonight against the "big and heavy" Adrian hockey team, who are riding a 30 game win streak. Speed vs. size tonight.

Adrian hockey?  So, is Rocky there?

”Yo, Adrian!”

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.