GDT - Panthers @ Sabres - Monday, March 7, 2022 - 7:00 PM (EST) - MSG-B and WGR

Sabres Fan in NS

26 minutes ago, lost in dc said:

Are you f’n kidding me? What crap, but it will continue until they do a gut check and find out if they have any. I guess the excuse is we played a tough team on Sunday what did you expect on Monday. Wait till Eichel gets a hat trick on Thursday.  I’m done. See you next season, maybe.

Another happy customer!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, lost in dc said:

Are you f’n kidding me? What crap, but it will continue until they do a gut check and find out if they have any. I guess the excuse is we played a tough team on Sunday what did you expect on Monday. Wait till Eichel gets a hat trick on Thursday.  I’m done. See you next season, maybe.

Bye! Don't let the door hit you and all that. 

Sorry, but I don't have time for your outrage theater. 

1 hour ago, KimmyPegs said:

Another happy customer!

Right up until the next win when everyone will be all "this team has potential!" again. I said a flip, flop, a flippity flop. I said a flip flop flippity flop.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

14 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

I have no idea what that means.  Is that the guy's name?

A treble in football means that your side has won 3 major trophies.  For example ... in 1998/99 Man U. won the English Premier League, FA Cup and European Champions League trophies.  Did I ever mention that I hate Manchester United?

Those look like Manchester United kits or maybe Liverpool, who also recently won a treble.  Did I ever mention that I hate Liverpool FC, except one of my favourite players plays for them.

=====

Is it just me or did the Sabres just plain old stink last night.

Florida is going places this year.  

14 hours ago, HumanSlinky39 said:

Only reason I'm still watching. Dead on about Jack. Immensely talented player, but not a leader...at all. Always came off as kind of entitled and was allergic to accountability.

Ya, I always think of that shot of Dahlin in tears on the bench and Jack sitting beside him and consoling him and trying to talk him up - just no accountability or regard for his teammates 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, lost in dc said:

I bet you aren’t “done” at all. I bet you watch other Sabres games this season. I bet you comment more than once on here if they win two or more in a row. Or if they go on a long losing streak. You can’t help but watch the carnage. It’s ok, most of us can’t either 😂

• Like (+1) 2

I get it, this what happens when good teams take young teams seriously... they expose mistakes and worse then their tiredness exposes them... making them wildly inconsistent... old bad habits reappear.... Sabres still dont have enough talent and few more guys with grit and talent on 3rd and fourth line... Quinn and Peterka will help but they still need more.

19 hours ago, Stads said:

Hey folks, let me tell you a tale of a team that beat the Maple Leafs and Wild not too long ago. Now optimism was elevated 'round this neck of the woods. Those days are gone now. Best we go back to whittlin' or whatever one does to pass the time. 

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Panthers are actual SC favourites 😛

On 3/7/2022 at 7:05 PM, The Ghost of Yuri said:

I have no idea what that means.  Is that the guy's name?

Game winning goal of the 1999 CL final that secured Manchester United the trebble: Premier League Champs, FA Cup Winners, Champions League Winners. No other English club has ever done so before or since.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.