Sam Reinhart - NHL tough guy

inkman

On 2/20/2022 at 6:46 PM, LGR4GM said:

Sam Reinhart was the most underrated and under appreciated tank era player. I hope he wins a cup. Mofo is fine

He was, he was always placated as an over drafted, whiner.  But, he is fantastic.  On the offensive end, and he developed into a well rounded defensive zone presence.  See what could have been if a "team" was built around Sam Reinhart and Jack Eichel.  Love it, keep it up Sam.  

1 hour ago, Rasmus_ said:

He was, he was always placated as an over drafted, whiner.  But, he is fantastic.  On the offensive end, and he developed into a well rounded defensive zone presence.  See what could have been if a "team" was built around Sam Reinhart and Jack Eichel.  Love it, keep it up Sam.  

That’s why those that are anti-Reinhart in any way … I completely dismiss any and all of their hockey takes. I just don’t take them seriously when it comes to considering their opinions about anything about hockey.  That’s just me personally. 

Got a chuckle at Paul Hamilton this week.

He was talking about how Jack and Sam will be treated when they return to Buffalo this month.

Paul says Jack might get booed, but Sabres fans love Sam. If anyone says anything bad about Sam, Sabres fans jump all over them.

I wonder who was saying something bad about Sam 😄

21 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Got a chuckle at Paul Hamilton this week.

He was talking about how Jack and Sam will be treated when they return to Buffalo this month.

Paul says Jack might get booed, but Sabres fans love Sam. If anyone says anything bad about Sam, Sabres fans jump all over them.

I wonder who was saying something bad about Sam 😄

The more I listen to PHam, the less interesting I find him.  His “disgust” at the condition of the seating at the arena was so overly dramatic and whiney.  I think Sam might be an excellent judge of character.  At least they don’t have Paul covering the Bills anymore.  That was a fallacy.  

3 minutes ago, inkman said:

The more I listen to PHam, the less interesting I find him.  His “disgust” at the condition of the seating at the arena was so overly dramatic and whiney.  I think Sam might be an excellent judge of character.  At least they don’t have Paul covering the Bills anymore.  That was a fallacy.  

Pham is not a bad guy... just think his usefulness as. a reporter has past him bye.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.