GDT: Sabres at Knights Feb 1, 2022 10PM

spndnchz

31 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

I think the timing is right for ownership to make changes to dawn the new era. I don't think they will, they just assume it'll all be fine when they start winning (and it probably will be) but lessons could be learned from Vegas and Carolina. Make the place fun. More stuff for kids, families. More side entertainment. You throw a few bucks at it and you can make it an entertainment event, not just a hockey game. 

You need a supporters club section.   Let them bring in Drums and flags.  Get some atmosphere in there like European hockey 

6 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

What’s the thought process with 7 d and 11 forwards.  Got burnt last game with an injury.    You have the players there in Vegas , why not put JJ in??

also, what happened to Asplund.  Seems he’s lost confidence after starting the season pretty well

West coast & don’t ruin JJ?!  🤷🏼‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

Exactly, This is the time to create a section for a supporters club.  

And no, We’ve seen them with a full building and it’s still dead 

Seriously, I agree w you. We need SOMETHING. I am all about excitement & fandom. Leads to a question I was thinking of today. Bills Mafia = Sabres ?

Edited by Spoonman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.