Was Dahlin dumb?

PASabreFan

This is the Dahlin we drafted. I remember the hype around him and a lot of people wondering if Dahlin was the key, not Jack. Seems to have the confidence back and is playing lights out, let's hope it continues and he has the personality/leadership to go with it.

6 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

"Dahlicious" sucks but would have been more forgivable had it been used as an adjective, "well that was dahlicious!" 

But he just said "Rasmus dahlicious wins the game" or whatever, it served as his last name 

Much worse the way he used it 

And the worst part is, you know he’s been holding onto that one for awhile, waiting for the right moment. 

Nope, nope.  Not the right moment.  No, not that one either.  Mayybeee…. Nope, not yet.  And then last night happens, he drops it, and everyone is like:

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Edited by Weave
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Guys, have some fun with it; enjoy it for what it was:  A victory. 

Reading some history, I think Dunleavy is, in fact, the heir apparent to RJ.  They hired him for that originally, then RJ only semi-retired so they gave DD some studio work (interviews and the like). 

Dunleavy will be the voice of the Sabres success in upcoming seasons.  You can like it or not, but it is what it is.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Yuri said:

Guys, have some fun with it; enjoy it for what it was:  A victory. 

Reading some history, I think Dunleavy is, in fact, the heir apparent to RJ.  They hired him for that originally, then RJ only semi-retired so they gave DD some studio work (interviews and the like). 

Dunleavy will be the voice of the Sabres success in upcoming seasons.  You can like it or not, but it is what it is.

I didn’t hate the call, either. (I almost said,”I didn’t hate IT, either.” but I didn’t want to get in trouble for people not understanding what I was talking about.)

At the time, I remember thinking I even liked it.

Better at 12:30 in the AM on a Monday morning than used on an overtime winner in a playoff round where we’d have to hear it over and over a thousand times.

• PASabreFan changed the title to Was Dahlin dumb?
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.