Was Dahlin dumb?

PASabreFan

3 hours ago, Weave said:

Everyone say it with me..... Mentor.

men·tor/ˈ

menˌtôr,ˈmenˌtər/

He needs a sage partner.  While we are at it, get one for Power as well.

It's not that ***** hard.

I agree 100%.  Unfortunately, along a similar vein finding a better backup goalie than Hutton was not hard either but it never happened.  

3 hours ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

Intelligence on a standardized test has nothing to do with one's propensity to repeatedly do stupid things in real life. 

With a #2 pencil in his hand he might be smart. Under stress, Josh Allen is an idiot. 

Is this why he consistently gets touchdowns instead of interceptions in the red zone?

25 minutes ago, SABRESfan said:

LMAO.  He’s 21 years old and still learning how to play the game correctly.  His play is still infuriating and at times he seems like he’s just coasting out there but I do r want to give up on him just yet.  I find the title of this thread out of bounds.  

If at 21, he doesn’t know what offsides is, and that he has to get onside on that play, well, that’s pretty much the definition of dumb.

• Thanks (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SABRESfan said:

LMAO.  He’s 21 years old and still learning how to play the game correctly.  His play is still infuriating and at times he seems like he’s just coasting out there but I do r want to give up on him just yet.  I find the title of this thread out of bounds.  

Does Low hockey IQ work better?  Risto was a himbo.  Great athlete, not much else.  Maybe Dahlin is following a similar trajectory.    

Dahlin needs 3 goals in the last 52 goals to tie his career high. He looks completely different the last 5 or so games, attacking space and using his agility and stickhandling to do some amazing things. His defensive gafs are being limited. 

Curious to see what he looks like after the Olympic break. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.