Washington reclaims Alex Jonsson-Fjallby Off Waiver

Brawndo

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

If nobody else has a waiver claim in on him, then the Caps have the option to reclaim him and send him to their farm club. 

If he clears this round of waivers (none of the other 31 teams including the Caps put in a claim on him) THEN the Sabres can assign him to Ra-cha-cha.

This makes more sense to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

If nobody else has a waiver claim in on him, then the Caps have the option to reclaim him and send him to their farm club. 

If he clears this round of waivers (none of the other 31 teams including the Caps put in a claim on him) THEN the Sabres can assign him to Ra-cha-cha.

That's what I thought. Caps would have to reclaim him otherwise we can keep him. 

• Brawndo changed the title to Washington reclaims Alex Jonsson-Fjallby Off Waiver
28 minutes ago, Taro T said:

In a move surprising nobody.

Separately, wonder why the Sabres didn't make a claim on the Bolt?

Because we are managed by idiots.  Why grab a talented pt a game player in the AHL who is only 24 and can play center when we have such studs like Caggiula, Eakin, and Hayden playing for us.  

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Digger said:

easy come easy go.  too bad we didn't get to see him play a couple of preseason games.

Seems like my assessment of his *visa* issue being a dodge was right on the $.

I was right on the Bills and right on this too.  Can someone let my wife know?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm sorry? Where did this come from?

In the Bills thread I said that they would win big.

In the Detroit GDT I said that this guy’s visa issue was a dodge, so he would never have to play in Buffalo.

Since I am never right on anything and I am right on these two things I asked if someone could let my wife know.

There’s your summary of where this came from.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.