GDT: 3/7/21 Sabres @ Islanders 11:00 am CT (Noon ET) NBC

Doohickie

Just now, Huckleberry said:

I would, he is just to slow and he is our number 1 player where puck possession dies.

I would to. I'd send Sheahan with him since he was on a PTO anyways and they have Asplund or others to PK 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, matter2003 said:

How do you play the same team 3 games in 4 days and lose by the exact same score al 3 games?

This team is a dumpster fire.

Kind of a testimonial to Ralph’s commitment to never changing the plan, eh?

Like they say about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, dudacek said:

Kind of a testimonial to Ralph’s commitment to never changing the plan, eh?

Like they say about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result?

Bold is a little harsh and honestly a little dismissive of the fact we got a difference maker like Davidson in there, today

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DarthEbriate said:

If I were a coach I'd play him the first 2 games, as a respected vet wearing the A. If he looked like this ... bench him immediately. GM Sheevyn's gotta do the waiving.

Right. I just wonder if KO has some kind of a deal with Pegs for one more year? I can't explain how he's in the lineup over the kids at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Not going to cut it?  That’s almost unprecedented. 

It's almost as bad as last year's Detroit Red Wings. In half of a season, Detroit would've had about 7 regulation wins at their rate. And the 2019-20 Red Wings did not have anything resembling Hall, Eichel, Skinner, Dahlin. Or even Cozens, Reinhart, Olofsson, or Ristolainen. Or Ullmark.

2 minutes ago, Norcal said:

Right. I just wonder if KO has some kind of a deal with Pegs for one more year? I can't explain how he's in the lineup over the kids at this point. 

It's the money. If you buy him out this June, he's got a cap hit of $5M next year, and then 3, then 1.  

If you buy him out after next season it's just 3 and 1.

They'll tell you it's because he's a respected leader in the room. Which may be true... but ineffective loses respect quickly.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DarthEbriate said:

It's almost as bad as last year's Detroit Red Wings. In half of a season, Detroit would've had about 7 regulation wins at their rate. And the 2019-20 Red Wings did not have anything resembling Hall, Eichel, Skinner, Dahlin. Or even Cozens, Reinhart, Olofsson, or Ristolainen. Or Ullmark.

This whole nightmare is beyond painful. It's like watching a loved one spiral out of control and not being able to help them and then having to helplessly watch it unfold.

• Like (+1) 1

Probably not going to win the lottery based on the math, weak-ish draft that maybe teams still actually playing this year haven't cottoned on to yet...I'd be dangling that pick right now if someone is willing to pay up something worthwile

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.