Biggest Sabres non-blunders since 2013 (or 2011)

PASabreFan

The "3rd" uniforms have been fabulous.

Returning to royal blue.

Recolouring KBC like the Aud was so good that, when they renovate the place, I would love to see a variety of colours.

On, the ice?  Sheesh.  Help!

There have been many good moves and decisions, except the bad has always outweighed them so far.

Good: 

Drafting: Eichel, Dahlin, UPL, Olofsson, Risto, McCabe, Cozens, Ullmark and possibly others

Trades: Acquiring ROR, Scandella/Pominville, Jokiharju, and Skinner

Signings: Gionta, possibly Hall, and Lazar.

7 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

There have been many good moves and decisions, except the bad has always outweighed them so far.

Good: 

Drafting: Eichel, Dahlin, UPL, Olofsson, Risto, McCabe, Cozens, Ullmark and possibly others

Trades: Acquiring ROR, Scandella/Pominville, Jokiharju, and Skinner

Signings: Gionta, possibly Hall, and Lazar.

Not much there for 10 years. Drafting Eichel and Dahlin were  automatic moves, no credit given.  

I guess remodeling the dressing room was good too?  

4 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Not much there for 10 years. Drafting Eichel and Dahlin were  automatic moves, no credit given.  

I guess remodeling the dressing room was good too?  

except the stadium is a dump.

No not much good after ten years and that is why we still are only a 1 pt per game hockey team.  

Edited by GASabresIUFAN
  • Like (+1) 1

I should add that drafting Reinhart was a good pick but sadly was the wrong one.  Not as bad as Rick Seiling (who was a very good player) over Mike Bossy, but bad as Leon is the much better player. However Reinhart is a very good top 6 forward and key piece of this team if we are ever going to turn things around.  

Also many moves looked good when made but didn't pan out such as re-signing Moulson or acquiring Gorges for just a 2nd rd pick.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.