2021 NHL Draft Rankings

Brawndo

Just now, Curt said:

Yeah, how does “your list” differ from “overall targets”?

What are these two rankings?

The list is my actual rankings of players, so if I had ever single pick in the draft, that is the order I would take guys. 

The target is where the Sabres actually pick and based on if I think a player might be available there. So Zellweger is higher on my list than I think he will go. I think he will be available potentially with the Sabres 33rd overall selection, hence he is a target at 33. 

So 21 on my list, target for Buffalo with a real life pick at 33. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

The list is my actual rankings of players, so if I had ever single pick in the draft, that is the order I would take guys. 

The target is where the Sabres actually pick and based on if I think a player might be available there. So Zellweger is higher on my list than I think he will go. I think he will be available potentially with the Sabres 33rd overall selection, hence he is a target at 33. 

I’m splitting hairs here, but the Sabres Second Pick actually be the 32nd player selected with Arizona forfeiting Their First 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LGR4GM said:

Ok, I just misunderstood you the way you phrased it.  I wasn’t even thinking about Buffalo having pick #33 (it will actually be #32 because Coyotes are getting skipped).  I thought you had a rankings list and a separate ranking list of targets, and he was at numbers 21 and 33 on those lists.

I was just confused.

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Of the players that were available at 8?

Do you know where he was ranked overall on the Botterill list? Or on the Adams list?

Other players were higher of course, but as the draft worked out Rossi would have been selected over Quinn. 

3 minutes ago, rakish said:

I had Rossi at 1 as well, I just put Lafraniere on top so people wouldn't laugh as hard

I trust Your Abilities over Botterill any day, but I should have clarified that Rossi would have been Number One out of the remaining players at 8. 

Edited by Brawndo
  • Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

I trust Your Abilities over Botterill any day, but I should have clarified that Rossi would have been Number One out of the remaining players at 8. 

I trust virtually everyone here over Botterill every day of the week.

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

This organization just gives me a headache. 

Like first overall? 

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

10 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Please buffalo stay away 

Beniers has almost double the dangerous pass attempts and he completes passes at a higher percentage. Since CSS ranked Johnson over Beniers I want to point out that that is what happens when you don't actually study the players you are ranking. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Newhook?

Don't you dare question my baby!

He's the exception. 

30 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

Has Scouching done Beniers or Power yet?

No, you got a couple weeks b4 those drop I'd guess. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.