GDT Dec 17 2019 Sabres @ Leafs. 7pm ET. NBCSN

steveoath

Okposo, the last of the Murray era disasters. He'll be here until the end unless Seattle gets paid to take him.

Just another footnote in the complete and utter failure now infamously known as "The Tank Era" here in Buffalo.

With that being said, as you look at the AHL pipeline and the current roster, I don't see any size with snarl and speed in the foreseeable short term future with this club barring a trade.

10 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

Ignoring the pucks comment.Ā 
Eating half his salary on a cap strapped team, and try to get as good a player back. Good luck with that. I agree heā€™s a shadow of his former self. I just donā€™t think most fans who want him off the team, truly think it through, and consider all the logical facts regarding his age, injury history, and salary/cap hit. Heā€™s almost unmovable. Unfortunately.Ā 

Do not ignore the pucks.Ā  At least they have value.Ā  WHO said another player?Ā  Draft picks.Ā  Cash strapped teams do that.Ā Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.