GDT: Buffalo @ LA Kings, 10-17-2019, 10:30 pm EDT

WildCard

2 hours ago, Randall Flagg said:

And Olofsson was benched for Vesey like five times now. Does that mean he's a worse player than Jimmy, or that Ralph believes he is?

E-Rod has not been our worst forward right now, 

I kind of think he has been. Vesey played over Olofsson late in games because Olofsson's defensive game needs a lot of work. Vesey has not played spectacular by any stretch, but he has been defensively solid overall. It's the safe conservative option with a lead, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with sheltering your rookies in late game tough minutes. You'd rather they left Olofsson in to make a mistake that costs us and he starts second guessing himself and losing confidence? Not me.

ERod has done absolutely nothing. If you want to try another guy he is the guy to bench no question. Play well, you are rewarded. Play poorly and you sit. Simple as that.

I have no idea what to expect tonight. Really don't know much about LA this year but going on last year they are a fading team. Pressure Doughty, throw him off his game. Outskate them, and in theory we should be fine. The interesting thing for me is to see if we bounce right back or did the physicality of last night throw us off for the whole trip. 

#$%& to Paul Ham-sammich and the way he thinks about Sabres fans and the general public.

Fubo feed is about 35 seconds behind the radio.

Just now, SABRES 0311 said:

?Anthem singer 

If you could walk on her makeup you'd sink in it like you were walking on quicksand.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.