Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

11 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

Beasley with at least 2 critical drops so far. The WTF on the facemask call?!?!

11 minutes ago, nfreeman said:

That's 2 overthrows by Allen to Beasley.

9 minutes ago, Thwomp! said:

I think that pass was a catch an NFL receiver should make.

9 minutes ago, ubkev said:

That he should have caught

5 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Correct. But it's also a throw that a top flight NFL QB makes easier to catch. Blame to go 'round. 

I think a normal sized NFL receiver has much better chance at those catches. Due to the fact that Beasley is 5'7" 160lbs, the velocity on that ball is probably too much for him . If only the Bills had a large muscular receiver who knows their system, that they could use in this situation. 

I wish I could inject all these players with the years of misery, losing, heartbreak, screaming tirades, hands thrown in the air in the WTF motion to get them to understand the gravity of every single muscle they move during these games. The players just don't carry the weight that the fans do. 

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, inkman said:

I wish I could inject all these players with the years of misery, losing, heartbreak, screaming tirades, hands thrown in the air in the WTF motion to get them to understand the gravity of every single muscle they move during these games. The players just don't carry the weight that the fans do. 

This is the last thing I would wish on any of these players. 

1 minute ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Honorary Hoser sighting.

How's it going @Samson's Flow?

Been incredibly busy and haven't gotten a chance to hang out with you fine folk.

I have an uncomfortable amount of optimism with regards to this year's Bills that is sure to leave me disappointed in new and spectacular ways

• Haha (+1) 1