Buffalo Bills 2019-2020

WildCard

1 minute ago, Thwomp! said:

Horrible play calling. Sacrifice your QB to get a first down inside the 10 and that's the three plays you call? Really?

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

That was the worst playcalling series I’ve ever seen this year.  

I have nothing of substance to add, I just want to up my post count. 

1 minute ago, Samson's Flow said:

Three runs on goal to go? JFC

You. Play. To. Win. The. Game.

That was way too conservative

There is so much more going on here. The field position, the personnel.  I don't think I'll ever like McDermott and Daboll as a HC & OC combo. They can't even overcome themselves. 

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

There is so much more going on here. The field position, the personnel.  I don't think I'll ever like McDermott and Daboll as a HC & OC combo. They can't even overcome themselves. 

McDermott is good at what he wants to do. I don't think he's incompetent or anything (other than at game management), he's a good coach. I just don't think he's a great coach for the NFL in 2019.

4 minutes ago, inkman said:

This is better articulating what I was getting at.

Jumbo package with Gore for all three downs with 10+ yds to go. You're not setting us up for success. Singletary fumbled once on a great play by Watt, don't need to take him out.

2 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

This is better articulating what I was getting at.

Jumbo package with Gore for all three downs with 10+ yds to go. You're not setting us up for success. Singletary fumbled once on a great play by Watt, don't need to take him out.

Aaaaand fumble.