GDT 10-21-18 Sabres vs Anaheim 8pm ET

jsb

If this team is going to continue to be competitive, I would look to address our 2C position. Not with anything crazy, but with one more dependable NHL center. I know it's not the conventional time to make a move. We could wait til the offseason or until Casey develops, or we could put Casey in a better position and help these guys win now and keep building confidence that our better start this season has given them. 

Like, say Ottawa starts to crash again and wants to unload more players. I know they just added Tierney, but they've done some weird/dumb things and maybe he's available. 

I hope they can finish this game off. It would be a great sign. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

If this team is going to continue to be competitive, I would look to address our 2C position. Not with anything crazy, but with one more dependable NHL center. I know it's not the conventional time to make a move. We could wait til the offseason or until Casey develops, or we could put Casey in a better position and help these guys win now and keep building confidence that our better start this season has given them. 

Like, say Ottawa starts to crash again and wants to unload more players. I know they just added Tierney, but they've done some weird/dumb things and maybe he's available. 

I hope they can finish this game off. It would be a great sign. 

Casey looks so close to putting things together. He's like 90% of the way there. And he's clearly undeterred. 

I think if we just give him a few more weeks very good things will start happening.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Skinner scores the goals that I always see in "Around the League" highlights and ask myself "how come the Sabres never score goals like that." 

Skinner hustles.  Sheary does too for that matter.  I want to see Samson with that type of hustle.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.