Prospect Challenge

GASabresIUFAN

6 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I use a VPN for other things, but I don't see an access point in WNY.. I'll guess I'll try NYC but not hopeful.

I'll be following here as well... DELETED

The NYC market does not get Sabres games so no dice there.

They do, however, get Devils games so if the Devils are streaming then you can at least work there. Rumor has it the Devils (from the Devils sub-reddit) the Devils will be streaming on their website.

I've also heard DELETED is a service that exists but I havne't used it (since I pay for gamecenter)

I am 97% sure a stream will be on the website that rhymes with shreddit.

51 minutes ago, Weave said:

It's poor form to post those links on open forums.  That is one of the ways they get found out and shut down.  PM those if you want them to remain live.

LOL, I work in the industry, believe me...   it's no secret.

Dahlin really likes to take the body. He's already quite strong. I get what that guy from Flagg's post was talking about, it doesn't seem like you are watching a kid out there, looks steady. Don't feel nervous with him on the ice (at least not against other prospects). 

After a period I'd say the Sabres controlled more of the play, but the Devils had more shots off the rush? Dahlin's passes are amazing and he laid out a really good hit but took a holding penalty. 

Nylander is looking somewhat engaged but when he's not on the puck it really looks like he just stops trying?

Borgen looks good as does Laaskonen.

11 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

After a period I'd say the Sabres controlled more of the play, but the Devils had more shots off the rush? Dahlin's passes are amazing and he laid out a really good hit but took a holding penalty. 

Nylander is looking somewhat engaged but when he's not on the puck it really looks like he just stops trying?

Borgen looks good as does Laaskonen.

Nylander created a turnover on a forecheck, he needs to do A LOT more of that 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.