2018 Free Agent Frenzy!

LGR4GM

Chad DeDominicis

Has been reporting Sabres interest in Patrick Maroon

And Thomas Pleknanic is back with Montreal

I think he goes to San Jose.

O’Reilly? Sure they will have interest in the absence of JT, which Friedman is reporting that their is no timetable for his decision, but what do they have that the Sabres would want?

Chad DeDominicis

O’Reilly? Sure they will have interest in the absence of JT, which Friedman is reporting that their is no timetable for his decision, but what do they have that the Sabres would want?

Took a quick look at Maroon the other day when I first saw that rumor.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/m/maroopa01.html

Dudes been a consistent 25 good scorer for three years while constantly moving around teams, why are we not hearing his name more, and why does he keep moving? Genuinely asking, I feel like I know nothing about him.

Edited by sabills

Took a quick look at Maroon the other day when I first saw that rumor.

https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/m/maroopa01.html

Dudes been a consistent 25 good scorer for three years while constantly moving around teams, why are we not hearing his name more, and why does he keep moving? Genuinely asking, I feel like I know nothing about him.

Consistent 25 goal scorer? Unless I'm having trouble reading (I just woke up 5 minutes ago, so this is very possible), he's hit that mark once. Also seems to be good for missing 10-15 every year.

That said, I'd welcome him with open arms on a reasonable contract. He's a nice player for the middle-six.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Consistent 25 goal scorer? Unless I'm having trouble reading (I just woke up 5 minutes ago, so this is very possible), he's hit that mark once. Also seems to be good for missing 10-15 every year.

That said, I'd welcome him with open arms on a reasonable contract. He's a nice player for the middle-six.

Nope, it's me who can't read/isn't awake, I was reading TOT and thinking it was a separate team, essentially doubling his goals for two years...

Chad DeDominicis

Huh? No I mean Tavares

@TSNBobMcKenzie

Once it becomes official after 12 noon ET when it can be papered/signed, VGK deal with Paul Stastny is three years with an AAV of $6.5M. Stastny, BTW, is already in Vegas in anticipation of the completed deal.

Winnipeg can't be happy about this

@TSNBobMcKenzie

Once it becomes official after 12 noon ET when it can be papered/signed, VGK deal with Paul Stastny is three years with an AAV of $6.5M. Stastny, BTW, is already in Vegas in anticipation of the completed deal.

Winnipeg can't be happy about this

I'm not happy about it. Stupid Vegas.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.