McKenzie:Lehner won’t be qualified

dudacek

Lehner has a career save percentage of .915. He's not nearly as bad as you all want him to be. He finished in the top 10 in 2016-17. 

Nobody would even trade for him.  

I said this on the previous page, please debunk with more than career save percentage: 

"Lehner's numbers tanked despite team shots, chances, high danger chances all going down from the previous year, some by a significant amount (we were top 6 in the league in shot attempts against this season and in the top half in scoring chances allowed). Lehner talks about conspiracy theories instead of understanding that he needs to be better. Lehner consistently loses focus and allows inopportune goals at the most critical moments. He's dreadful and the team is right to move on." 

You guys take this ###### way too seriously.

I feel bad for you, with Lehner gone, you're going to have to find another whipping boy to gang up on. 

Honestly man if you're just gonna come in here and yuck our yum, just make fun of the things we enjoy, what's the point. If you feel so bad for us, just stop coming here

Honestly man if you're just gonna come in here and yuck our yum, just make fun of the things we enjoy, what's the point. If you feel so bad for us, just stop coming here

And you wonder why new people rarely sign up for this board. It's so inviting. I don't know why I bother coming back. 

I remember the last time someone complained about how the board treats people. It was JJ, and he threw a tantrum immediately after being warmly welcomed back, because people disagreed with a hockey take. 

https://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/25837-round-3-2018-nhl-playoffs/?p=1055787

Edited by Randall Flagg

Neither do I. You poke your head in just to talk ###### and complain

Nowhere was I talking , I came in, provided numbers to back up my viewpoint........... just because it doesn't fall in line with yours, doesn't mean I'm talking . This group doesn't like it when somebody doesn't fall in line with the majority.  

Nowhere was I talking ######, I came in, provided numbers to back up my viewpoint........... just because it doesn't fall in line with yours, doesn't mean I'm talking ######. This group doesn't like it when somebody doesn't fall in line with the majority.  

Sure buddy, that's it

Nowhere was I talking ######, I came in, provided numbers to back up my viewpoint........... just because it doesn't fall in line with yours, doesn't mean I'm talking ######. This group doesn't like it when somebody doesn't fall in line with the majority.  

The talking was when I countered your point and you resorted to saying we take stuff too seriously, that you feel bad for us, and that it's why the board sucks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.