Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

That guy also raged about how O’Reilly was our best player. He wasn’t. He said something about how it’s crazy to think the team will improve much if at all after getting rid of their best player.

59 minutes ago, thewookie1 said:

Last year he had the Avs and Vegas at the bottom so I'm unconcerned.

14 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Anyone who thinks Ottawa and Montreal are going to be good teams is out of their minds. If Montreal is good it will solely be because of Price. 

I think the thing with his predictions is, he's got to be using some sort of data to figure this out; is that data the cumulative result of past years, or is it based on the actual current roster?

Why is the spacing so freaking big between quotes? Drives me insane

40 minutes ago, shrader said:

The old chevy car?

That was my first car actually

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

I don't even know what I'm eating for dinner tonight, but there's a 90% chance it's getting Weber's mustard put on it. 

The wife is out and I need to find something too.  Thanks to this thread, I will now be grilling up a couple Sahlen's.

24 minutes ago, shrader said:

The wife is out and I need to find something too.  Thanks to this thread, I will now be grilling up a couple Sahlen's.

Y

24 minutes ago, shrader said:

You spell "brats" funny.

I mean, if you are going to douse a tube of meat in mustard, make it something really tasty.