Round 3: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

The Jets play the biggest game of their existence tonight whether it be 1.0 or 2.0.

MAF is single handedly beating the Jets.

Some of the saves he made in the third period of the last game were spectacular.

It seems the only one that can score on him is Scheifele.

Scheifele has 14 goals and the playoff record is held by Reggie Leach (from Riverton MB about 1 1/4 hours north of here. I do a lot of duck hunting up there) and Kurri...both had 19 one year. He has already set the record for road game goals in the playoffs. If someone else doesn't start scoring, we won't make the next round.

Edited by Ducky

Vegas!

...And their "fans."

I make no excuses or apologies for saying that.

you.

You deserve nothing and I wish you no good will.

Wayne Newton?! Really?! That guy is a living turd.

Edited to put fans in quotes.

Edited by SwampD

There are 4 teams left... None are the Sabres.

If you're that miserable, don't watch the playoffs

Or hire a good GM.... And coach

Actually, I was watching Don't Breath for most of the game. Great movie. I don't really find Knights hockey all that entertaining. Haven't all year.

But really!

Wayne ####ing Newton?!

Another big steaming pile that needs to be flushed.

Don’t be jealous that is what Buffalo has been in both sports since practically their beginning. That’s what poor management and poor scouting looks like.

Wayne Newton is awful, and Vegas in general as a city is pretty awful.

But they play fast, and tuch is from here, so that's good enough for me

Nobody that lives here in Vegas gives two shits about that guy.

Actually, I was watching Don't Breath for most of the game. Great movie. I don't really find Knights hockey all that entertaining. Haven't all year.

But really!

Wayne ####ing Newton?!

That’s what I said about Buffalo for the last few years. No energy, no drive and they play a style of hockey.

Don’t be jealous that is what Buffalo has been in both sports since practically their beginning. That’s what poor management and poor scouting looks like.

Nobody that lives here in Vegas gives two shits about that guy.

You need to go away. Pretty sure this is a Sabres message board.

If there is one, you are welcome to talk hockey on a Knights message board.

There are 4 teams left... None are the Sabres.

If you're that miserable, don't watch the playoffs

Or hire a good GM.... And coach

You want to know why Buffalo sucks look at Management and the scouting department. Yes it might finally be better but you have to find players in other rounds.

You need to go away. Pretty sure this is a Sabres message board.

If there is one, you are welcome to talk hockey on a Knights message board.

You do know their a tons of Sabres fans here in Vegas including myself but just stating the obvious. If you cant deal with it then so be it. And by the way I have been a Sabres fan since the early 80’s.

You want to know why Buffalo sucks look at Management and the scouting department. Yes it might finally be better but you have to find players in other rounds.

You do know their a tons of Sabres fans here in Vegas including myself but just stating the obvious. If you cant deal with it then so be it. And by the way I have been a Sabres fan since the early 80’s.

I don't care.

Am I supposed to be happy that there is another team that gets to watch good hockey while we watch hot garbage?

Sorry, not going to do it. You're a better man than I.

All other teams can go screw. Especially ones that have been teams for less than a year.

I am never going to celebrate another team winning, other than the Sabres. I am only going to hate certain teams less than others for winning,... ya know, cuz all other teams can go screw.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.