All Star Skills Competition, 1/27/18, 7:00pm, NBCSN

darksabre

I hope we don't see the Jack that shows up in the Sabres' version of the skills competition, because he cares so little that it's almost painful :lol: 

And he's not really good at things like shootouts. His shot is elite when there are guys draped on him and blocking them and just in a game setting in general, not sure how it is when it's just him, the puck, and the net. 

I would just use him as the one-timer guy in the part of the relay that ends with goalies trying to score from the other end. 

I probably won't watch though

I get grouchy because I like watching this event. And I'm going to bed at 8, so I'm only going to get to see 1 event, more than likely.I own all 3 Atlantic division all star goalies in fantasy hockey. Just sayin.

Lundqvist plays in the Partick, not the Adams. Just sayin'. :p

Third Place, nice Job Jack

I wonder how he'd have fared straight red line to red line. I feel like the turns aren't conducive for this contest given his stride.

Do we think his skating style will be conducive to this race? It's full-length right, so probably?

He ain't beating MacKinnon or McDavid but who else approaches his speed?

You were saying ?@!!?!?!!?! :p

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.