Girgensons-Eichel-Okposo

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Kane-Larsson-Pominville/Pouliot

Nolan-Rodrigues-Baptiste/Josefson

Scandella-Ristolainen

McCabe-Falk

Gorges-Nelson

Beaulieu-Antipin

WTF does Housley insist on not using Antipin? Has to be something there.

So looking at this roster, is it safe to say that after Kane is traded, there will be 4 legit players on offense (Eichel, O'Reilly, Reinhart..eh and Okposo?

For Defense, Risto, McCabe and Scandella (maybe Antipin again) 

So out of 18 total spots that mean something, this team has filled it out with only 8 (if we are looking at a playoff - Stanley Cup roster)?

If this team needs up to 10 new players, why is it that anyone should be surprised that they are the worst in the NHL. Even if you add 3 our the remaining unnamed to the 4th line, there needs to be a minimum of 7 new faces next year.

I mean seriously, look at the practice lines above and it is simple to see why they are terrible.

The only question is how many more off-seasons will they need to fix it?

So after playing last night and in preparation for playing tonight, HCPH tired them out? 

Things that make you go "hmmmmm...."

I'll willing to see how they play tonight. If they come out dragging their through the dirt, I'll suspect it was overkill (especially coming off an OT win). If they manage to put in consistent effort all game then maybe they needed a good kick in the ass and I'll hope that Housley schedules more practices the same way.

When I lived in Detroit, I remember hearing they had exercise bikes installed at the Joe and after every home game they got on the bikes and pedaled hard for an hour or something like that.  It improved their jump because their bodies got used to performing hard for 4 hours instead of 3.

But I would think you want to be rested after the hard exercise.  If they can recover by game time, then it's all good I suppose.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.