Happy New Year Everyone!

GASabresIUFAN

2017 ending on a positive note!

Bills make the playoffs.

USA hockey wins the 1st World Jr outdoor game over Canada and Sabres’ prospect Casey Mittelstud is the star.

Sabres find away to win an OT game and Jack is playing dominate hockey.

Casey again leads team USA to a huge win over Finland with another 3 pt game.

It really can be truly amazing what humanity can do when we apply ourselves to bring joy to one another. Truly.

Oh, and here's to a Happy New Year to all. God Bless.

And then you've got a big chunk of the planet that would cheer a truck driving through there. Sadly. I've been thinking about this since seeing this video. I don't really think it's because some people want us to live like them, but because they want the life we have. That square is hardly my life, but I just spent hour upon hour preparing the Sabres GOTY contest, while fellow humans don't have electricity. I just hope we're moving in one direction and not the other. Earth 2018.

And then you've got a big chunk of the planet that would cheer a truck driving through there. Sadly. I've been thinking about this since seeing this video. I don't really think it's because some people want us to live like them, but because they want the life we have. That square is hardly my life, but I just spent hour upon hour preparing the Sabres GOTY contest, while fellow humans don't have electricity. I just hope we're moving in one direction and not the other. Earth 2018.

Long before I joined, I have read your posts PA.

My family lineage would fascinate you I am sure. Given your posts. A great deal of persecution and suffering.

That is a conversation we can have in a private setting, if you wish. One side of my existence is from Centre County, PA. Indeed, a majority of the line of succession is there.

You help who you can, trust in providence and have faith for the rest.

Long before I joined, I have read your posts PA.

My family lineage would fascinate you I am sure. Given your posts. A great deal of persecution and suffering.

That is a conversation we can have in a private setting, if you wish. One side of my existence is from Centre County, PA. Indeed, a majority of the line of succession is there.

You help who you can, trust in providence and have faith for the rest.

I'm intrigued by your reply, but it's a little murky. Why don't you share what you can?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.