All About the NWHL

Eleven

Beauts at Riveters next Sunday for the Cup!  3pm.

Maybe everything was prepared in advance at WJC, like at the big arena?  Usually food is cooked to order at HarborCenter.  They also have a significant number of healthy options not available across the hall.

From the couple of stands I saw, that was the case at the WJC. Explains the discrepancy between experiences. :thumbsup:

From the couple of stands I saw, that was the case at the WJC. Explains the discrepancy between experiences. :thumbsup:

It would make sense that for big crowds, they brought in "help" from Delaware North or whatever from across the pedestrian bridge.

To draw attention to their, you know, their ...

Yeah, that was the initial cynical thought, but that one just didn't make sense when they wear hockey pants. :lol:

Hard fought game for both teams. Beauts just couldn't get past Fitzgerald.

Getting REEAAALY tired of watching my teams lose 1-0 games. Especially in big games aginst teams they'd owned earlier in the season. :censored:

• 1 month later...

It is Official!! Minnesota has a Professional Women’s Hockey Team! @NWHL

In other news I still think the Buffalo team should change their name. Buffalo Beauts is just so 40's sounding. Be the Buffalo Storm or the Buffalo Lakers or something. 

Buffalo Blizzard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.