No heart/character on this club

sweetlou

Although on paper the Scandella and Pomminstein for Foligno and Ennis trade looked good for the Sabres we lost a lot in Foligno.  He may have not had the statistics but he always seemed to come to play. 

DesLaruiers was a used to pic up depth on defense, how is that working out?

This club has too many paycheck collectors and not enough workers!!

Larsson, Moulson, Girgesnons, Reinhart, ROR, Okposo all skate around and expect things to happen for them without working hard!!1

At least Eicehl, Kane, and Risto show some passion and have made mistakes this year trying to do too much!!

Trades need to be made before Christmas.

How did it come to this?

A promising season for further progress has the team completely imploding. Who really could have seen it coming, the depths to which the teams confidence has sunk?

This is truly the lowest I've seen this organization in its existence. I have no answers. No ideas. This team may actually be historically the worst team to ever play a season in the modern NHL. And that is saying volumes considering the talent on the roster.

Decisions must be made, or the rebuild could stretch into a decades long sentence in the abyss, a la Edmonton.

Although on paper the Scandella and Pomminstein for Foligno and Ennis trade looked good for the Sabres we lost a lot in Foligno.  He may have not had the statistics but he always seemed to come to play. 

DesLaruiers was a used to pic up depth on defense, how is that working out?

This club has too many paycheck collectors and not enough workers!!

Larsson, Moulson, Girgesnons, Reinhart, ROR, Okposo all skate around and expect things to happen for them without working hard!!1

At least Eicehl, Kane, and Risto show some passion and have made mistakes this year trying to do too much!!

Trades need to be made before Christmas.

When does Eichel show passion? He was overhyped and skates around doing nothing. Didn't see McDavid do that.

Risto sucks no matter how you look at it but it seems these to still get a pass for being a flash in the pan. We all know sometimes talented players in every sport can't transition to the big league or at least not to the extent thought. I would not be surprised if Eichel's deal isn't a negative topic of discussion in three years.

I wasn't questioning you on that. There are no tough players. I thought you made a comment about no one fighting anymore. Sorry if i interpreted incorrectly

I had season in The Aud and really enjoyed that style of hockey, I used to sit on the edge of my seat. This team is so boring to watch now. It’s been so frustrating to watch and follow.

I really think that toughness is more mental then physical...we do not need fighters. Nolan loves to fight does he not? hard to find takers these days. and who cares? This team is soft mentally and physically from a push comes to shove aspect where they just get pushed off the puck and their defence offers no physical presence whatsoever. And jack is at the top of the weak and uninterested. he looks like a guy who is thinking...I gotta stay healthy this year so I can get to my 10-mill a year contract  I sucked this team into...that will put him in the top ten (maybe top 5?) players in earnings for his lackluster play? Yikes...

I really think that toughness is more mental then physical...we do not need fighters. Nolan loves to fight does he not? hard to find takers these days. and who cares? This team is soft mentally and physically from a push comes to shove aspect where they just get pushed off the puck and their defence offers no physical presence whatsoever. And jack is at the top of the weak and uninterested. he looks like a guy who is thinking...I gotta stay healthy this year so I can get to my 10-mill a year contract  I sucked this team into...that will put him in the top ten (maybe top 5?) players in earnings for his lackluster play? Yikes...

As to the bold he can get as injured as he likes this year and he'll still collect every dime due under the extension.  

Whatever it is he's thinking, or not, it isn't that.  

As to the bold he can get as injured as he likes this year and he'll still collect every dime due under the extension.  

Whatever it is he's thinking, or not, it isn't that.  

true...maybe he just thinks "who cares now I 've got this big contract"...not sure why but jack is the exact picture of what is wrong with his club now...no heart, motivation nor drive to succeed...it's both sad but even stranger why every player that comes here can't seem to perform or excel. Every other team gets players playing way over their heads...not this team, not even close

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.