GDT: 11/17/17 Sabres at Wings. 7:30pm MSG, WGR

ubkev

I don't expect to see less of Eichel in the third, as I failed to notice him in the first two periods.

Hope he's ok, though.

This kid was the best transition player in the NHL last season. 

Phil has provided no meaningful improvement from a guy that got fired 2 years into a lucrative 5 year contract and also managed to somehow declaw the only two weapons this team had, Jack rushes and an incredible power play. Both with things that were obvious to fans how to fix. 

I'm almost positive the guy said he didn't watch any tape from last year on purpose. He's looking more and more like a complete joke. 

But the team has many problems that aren't him, too. 

Edited by Randall Flagg

Jesus Christ you guys are negative. It's a one goal ###### game. Jack will be fine and we will win this game.

The laughable attempt at "hockey" that is being displayed, whether we score a goal off of someone's butt and ten bounces or not, three years after we threw two seasons away to get talent, will invariably overwhelm different posters at different times leading to a general sea of negativity with roughly the same density at any given point during a season where we struggle to win 33% of the games we play

Phil has provided no meaningful improvement from a guy that got fired 2 years into a lucrative 5 year contract and also managed to somehow declaw the only two weapons this team had, Jack rushes and an incredible power play. Both with things that were obvious to fans how to fix. 

I'm almost positive the guy said he didn't watch any tape from last year on purpose. He's looking more and more like a complete joke. 

The laughable attempt at "hockey" that is being displayed, whether we score a goal off of someone's butt and ten bounces or not, three years after we threw two seasons away to get talent, will invariably overwhelm different posters at different times leading to a general sea of negativity with roughly the same density at any given point during a season where we struggle to win 33% of the games we play

I'd subscribe to your newsletter.

Wait did he really say he didn't watch tape from last year on purpose?

If so... that's like, a fireable offense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.