PASabreFan

Last night's attendance. Hey, it's a start. Because if there's one thing these rich pricks understand, it's pain in their wallet. Buffalo fans deserve NHL hockey again, and maybe one day the franchise will be required to give it to them.

(That's tickets sold, right? Not fannies in the seats?)

Edited by PASabreFan

Last night's attendance. Hey, it's a start. Because if there's one thing these rich pricks understand, it's pain in their wallet. Buffalo fans deserve NHL hockey again, and maybe one day the franchise will be required to give it to them.

Correct. There were at most 16k paying customers in the building & barely 8k w/ 15 minutes left in a 1 goal game.

I had read 17,500 and not 18,050.  Still.  Holy , you are a bitcher.  I had hoped that during your break you had gone for a nice walk or something.

I'm not getting this. It seats 19k, no? So the joint is 94% full with a sh!t team that hasn't made the playoffs in forever. Seems pretty good to me. Keep raising prices, Sabres. They'll keep coming. It's just around the corner. The playoffs are on the horizon. Better get on that waiting list so you'll have seasons tickets for when they get good! Any minute now.

Edited by ubkev

I love the Buffalo fans who show up to the game. They are way better than those who only complain about the team on a forum.

Go Sabres Fans!

Meh, I pay 30 dollars of hard earned money a month for game centre to watch these guys play every game, I don't feel bad complaining.

Meh, I pay 30 dollars of hard earned money a month for game centre to watch these guys play every game, I don't feel bad complaining.

Yep, I'm with LTS on the incessant negativity, even though I'm being that way more and more myself.

But the paying customer thing dont wash. ive never been to Buffalo, but the Sabres have been getting my money forever.

Yep, I'm with LTS on the incessant negativity, even though I'm being that way more and more myself.

But the paying customer thing dont wash. ive never been to Buffalo, but the Sabres have been getting my money forever.

Yup. He's right that some positivity wouldn't hurt anyone. But it's no easy task.

Hey now.  I go when I can.

Well you wouldn't fall into the category of those who ONLY complain about them. :)  I go when I can too.  Being in Rochester makes it tough.  If the Sabres didn't have any signs of life a la a few years ago and they were playing the Coyotes I might not consider attending.  However, if they were playing a top notch team I would still go to see some good hockey by at least 1 team. :)

Well you wouldn't fall into the category of those who ONLY complain about them. :)  I go when I can too.  Being in Rochester makes it tough.  If the Sabres didn't have any signs of life a la a few years ago and they were playing the Coyotes I might not consider attending.  However, if they were playing a top notch team I would still go to see some good hockey by at least 1 team. :)

Pessimist.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.