Sabres Prospects 2017-2018

Doohickie

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." - GW

"And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Vitas Gerulaitis 17 times in a row."

– Gerulaitis after defeating Jimmy Connors at the January 1980 Masters. Gerulaitis had lost their previous 16 matches.

Edited by Jokertecken

• 4 weeks later...

All those guys coming over here better stay in Rochester for a year. I'm sick of getting burned by bringing these guys up too early

It would be nice to see a powerhouse team of mostly young guys down there wouldn't it? We had hope for the future when they were saying we had a stocked cupboard. Suddenly it was bare and everything went right back down the dumper. If we can't get good right away, I'd at least like to hear that we have a lot of up and comers developing down there. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.