2018 NHL draft

Crusader1969

only about 4 picks away until Buffalo is up again

Mascherin at all of interest? Or is he more of a 5th rounder, due to the over age re-entry draft?

anywhere after pick 94 I could see him being taken. I am not sure he is a Buffalo type but he does have a lot of upside. 

Can't say I've read much on Lindstram but he has a solid draft profile which is good, were really emphasizing the defense this draft.

Big, raw, defensively solid, edgy defender who has seems to have gotten lost in the pile of high-end Swedish defensemen. Makes a hard first pass out of his end. No flash, just a really strong on his skates player who is really solid in his own end. Blocks shots, clears the front, and plays the body with regularity and some snarl. Is starting to show progress as an offensive zone player displaying a cannon from the back end. Has shown more confidence in jumping up in the play. Is more than willing to be a total team guy and stand up for his teammates. A sleeper who might surprise.  Big, raw, defensively solid, edgy defender who has seems to have gotten lost in the pile of high-end Swedish defensemen. Makes a hard first pass out of his end. No flash, just a really strong on his skates player who is really solid in his own end. Blocks shots, clears the front, and plays the body with regularity and some snarl. Is starting to show progress as an offensive zone player displaying a cannon from the back end. Has shown more confidence in jumping up in the play. Is more than willing to be a total team guy and stand up for his teammates. A sleeper who might surprise. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.