2018 NHL draft

Crusader1969

So if the Sabres finish near bottom do they go offense or D? Say Tkacuck or one of the top D... How many picks in top 3 rounds do Sabres have? Being lazy, Any trades make a D more likey, and find skilled scorers later on?

Depressing I am even posting this :(

You go for Dahlin all the time if you get to pick first.    this kid bumps Ristolainen to 2nd pairing.

So if the Sabres finish near bottom do they go offense or D? Say Tkacuck or one of the top D... How many picks in top 3 rounds do Sabres have? Being lazy, Any trades make a D more likey, and find skilled scorers later on? Depressing I am even posting this :(

You'll hate this answer but it's BPA.

Though if you have a forward and Dmen ranked equally - I'd go D

To have a chance at Tkachuk, I think you are going to have to get lucky with the lottery balls.

Edited by Crusader1969

You'll hate this answer but it's BPA.

Though if you have a forward and Dmen ranked equally - I'd go D

To have a chance at Tkachuk, I think you are going to have to get lucky with the lottery balls.

You think he goes top two? Edited by North Buffalo

Probably. You'd want to protect him a little, but this guy will dominate. Think Karlsson in Ottawa as the closest comparison.

Actually all scouting reports say he is less Karlson and more Hedman or Lidstrom in style.

Either way all say he will be a star.

Edited by 3putt

zadina with another 2goal game last night

https://mobile.twitter.com/hfxmooseheads/status/920419568048328704

He has 10g 8a, 2nd in points in the "q", in first 11 games.

and don't forget kids, he plays, left wing. Sorry lol

I almost want Rasmus Dahlin so we can bring in Rasmus Asplund and then call Risto, Dahlin, and Asplund the Rasmi

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.