Will Butcher To Hit Free Agency

bob_sauve28

He probably looked at the log jam of LHD and realized he is behind on the depth chart. Guhle will get a call up before he does most likely. The Devils give him the best opportunity to make the NHL Quickly.

Makes sense. Kinda figured he'd go that route anyways.

Still, thinking on the Vesey thing still doesn't make a lot of sense to me, outside of the allure of NYC

First, great gif use.

Second, there is no because Buffalo. Not everyone has to kiss the ground we walk on. Butcher or no Butcher we already got Antipin so that alone is a positive because Buffalo.

My point, we need a mindset change. Be happier for the positive things and less worried when a really minor thing goes a different way.

First, great gif use.

Second, there is no because Buffalo. Not everyone has to kiss the ground we walk on. Butcher or no Butcher we already got Antipin so that alone is a positive because Buffalo.

My point, we need a mindset change. Be happier for the positive things and less worried when a really minor thing goes a different way.

This is Stafford's fault

First, great gif use.

I think it has more to do with validation as a place players want to play vs stocking the cupboards with prospects.    

Okposo is really the only guy I can remember, in recent memory anyway, who choose Buffalo over other cities.

As a fan you want players to want to come play in Buffalo.    If he chooses NJD, folks will be upset because they'll take it as a slight on the city, not necessarily because BUF didn't land a depth prospect.  

First, great gif use.

Most importantly Antipin still agreed this was his best opportunity was the Sabres. Even after Murray and Bylsma were fired and the Hockey World declared the Sabres to be everything from the League Laughingstock to a Giant Sh!tshow Antipin still signed in Buffalo.

Most importantly Antipin still agreed this was his best opportunity was the Sabres. Even after Murray and Bylsma were fired and the Hockey World declared the Sabres to be everything from the League Laughingstock to a Giant Sh!tshow Antipin still signed in Buffalo.

Antipin also signed before we made the two trades I think. Right??

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.