Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

The bottom quote in your signature reads like the speaker learned to communicate solely based on the dialogue in pokemon game boy games

You are missing all sorts of context on that one.

Anyway, not bothering to watch the Sabres tonight upon my return home. Sad to say. Instead, watching St. Louis - Colorado. It’s like a game seven to get into the playoffs. Mind blown.

The bottom quote in your signature reads like the speaker learned to communicate solely based on the dialogue in pokemon game boy games

Seems about on par for the poster that wrote it

You are missing all sorts of context on that one.

Anyway, not bothering to watch the Sabres tonight upon my return home. Sad to say. Instead, watching St. Louis - Colorado. It’s like a game seven to get into the playoffs. Mind blown.

For everything about jeffismagic, at least he made the offseason bearable 

The offside challenge? Was there an angle that showed it clearly over the line?

The St. Louis feed had one. It was out. Seven minutes for the review and the league just shrugged.

I think the offside review is dumb. Much like the toe in the crease rule was dumb. But if you're going to have it...

The St. Louis feed had one. It was out. Seven minutes for the review and the league just shrugged.

I think the offside review is dumb. Much like the toe in the crease rule was dumb. But if you're going to have it...

The penalty for losing an offside challenge worked well in my opinion. It almost eliminated the close reviews like that one. I did see angle from the blue line camera. It's so close and it's probably over, but probably isn't the standard when the call on the ice was that the puck stayed in.

The penalty for losing an offside challenge worked well in my opinion. It almost eliminated the close reviews like that one. I did see angle from the blue line camera. It's so close and it's probably over, but probably isn't the standard when the call on the ice was that the puck stayed in.

The fact that we're even discussing this really grinds my gears. I don't disagree with your take in a sane reality, but that's not what we're dealing with. If we're going to have the stupid rule the stupid rule should applied accordingly. The ret-con here is a problem.

First time since 1966 that a coach wasn't fired in the NHL during the season

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/22408073/nhl-why-coaches-fired-yet

Can we get a ruling on a technicality? Though the Rags' season is done (some would say it was over the day the letter was sent out ;)), the league regular season is still on going today & teams still play today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.