Name Your Favorite Absurd 'Concepts'

WildCard

That anything other than Dopethrone from Electric Wizard is the best album released in this millennium 

BTW, I'm pretty sure it's not the best thing this millennium, I listened to it yesterday and it's not bad. Apparently, yesterday was "listen to metal bands for the first time day" thanks to you; after EW, I tried out some Mastodon but I didn't make it through the Something of Sand album before switching to my own personal "Album I own but underrate", Overkill's Horrorscope. The cover of  Frankenstein may be one of my top-10 covers of all time.

BTW, I'm pretty sure it's not the best thing this millennium, I listened to it yesterday and it's not bad. Apparently, yesterday was "listen to metal bands for the first time day" thanks to you; after EW, I tried out some Mastodon but I didn't make it through the Something of Sand album before switching to my own personal "Album I own but underrate", Overkill's Horrorscope. The cover of  Frankenstein may be one of my top-10 covers of all time.

trump-mouth-saying-wrong-closeup.jpg

Horrorscope is a great album! it's been ten years since I've seen Overkill in concert. 

"Bloodlines" as a favorable attribute on sports pages.

I don't think it's a valuable predictor of success. Maybe I just don't see it. We take great pains in society to avoid nepotism and bloodline as a rationale for assignment, recognizing its limitations in evaluation.

Kim Jong-il has bloodline going for him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.