2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 2

WildCard

0 scoring chances in the 3rd for Washington.  Not a recommended strategy to use when losing.  

Wanted to see Ovechkin beat the Penquins and then land a Cup.  Time will slowly become a problem.  The panic of fewer and fewer chances to win a Cup will begin to increase.  Ovechkin will be 32 next season.  

To the Sabres. I would take Ovie for a few years. He should still have a little left in the tank I would think. And playing with Eichel might re-energize the old man.

Kane+McCabe+Nylander+1st? I wouldn't wanna pay that price.

His contract is just insane for a winger. I mean, it's Ovi, but...

Also this.

I agree. But the Canadian anthem is so good I excuse hockey of that sin.

I actually prefer how the American anthem sounds. It's a beautiful song. Blasphemous to say as a Canadian, but there ya go.

---

Ducks are hopeless in game 7s

Haha nope just switch his name around and drop the Mc that's my name.

Just think if you went out for beers with Connor McDavid and Connor McGregor, and your middle name was Connor and last name Gregory? Talk about confusion.....now I know why there are so many fights in Irish bars.

Just think if you went out for beers with Connor McDavid and Connor McGregor, and your middle name was Connor and last name Gregory? Talk about confusion.....now I know why there are so many fights in Irish bars.

Haha true. I always joke if I had a son I'd name him Connor Connor.

Kane+McCabe+Nylander+1st? I wouldn't wanna pay that price.

I love Ovie, but he is not worth nearly that anymore. He will be 32 next season and he has been worn down over the years. He hits more than he scores, and as big and strong as he is, his body can't take that style of play too much longer. He looked worn out these playoffs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.